Inspiration

Monday, May 30, 2011

Saturday - Sunday

This was the post from Sunday actually cause I had a party on saturday I was not able to draw and yeah!



This is again out of my anatomy book Studying the bones within the hands. I feel like this is helpful because I can understand the movements and everything in the hand.


This is like the bone in the finger and it bends and drawing it out was very helpful. What I like the most is that it shows the joints as a spool shape which helps me understand it a lot more SIMPLE SHAPES!!


More Hand studies in different poses and viewpoints!


Emotions! I wanted to try to get my own style of cartooning kind of just messing around with the emotions and it was very fun but I feel like I can still put my own style and flair into it..... whatever that is ...

No comments:

Post a Comment