Inspiration

Friday, May 27, 2011

Thursday Post

Alright guys so this post is from Thursday (yesterday) Hopefully I get Friday up tonight, I doubt it, but I will draw today for sure!


This was just for fun trying to put my own spin on things, I think the robot is cool.


These are some head studies, I tried changing the view I feel like some of the heads are a bit small. But this is me learning!


I feel like this exercise of the humerus, radius, and ulna really helped me understand the arm.


This is my Clavicle study and also the scapula, This helps me give some depth in the shoulder area rather than it being just a big round egg shape, the rib cage, theres more to it to layer on top.

That was it for thursday cause I had a headache, Im gonna try to draw more today xP Hopefully it all goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment