Inspiration

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Screen Cap #2 Django Unchained


Screen Cap provided by this site

This is my second screen cap and I took advice from those who provided it, I used a hard brush and just went with value... kinda? it was still pretty difficult I noticed I took a long time in the composition stage. I just wanted everything to be in the right place cause again theres reason for it being there. I tried putting only the big values and tried not to put a lot of color cause I couldn't help it. for my next one I will probably just do black and white. Maybe keep the reference in color as well! maybe.. suggestions? Anyway I am learning a lot from this especially just digital painting and getting the hang of it. Choosing which drawing to do takes me FOREVER, I either get distracted by all the scenes or just cant find one I like. I try studying them too which takes for ever cause I find a lot of things in other movies or other stills that are interesting to me. Till next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment