Inspiration

Friday, February 10, 2012

ANI55 Drawings 2/10/12 Part 1

Friday and it was time for ANI55 I feel like I got a bit better but I need to watch my proportions D: it seems hard to keep those in my mind! >.< More practice! cause practice makes perfect! Also during class I picked up Glenn Vilppu's Drawing Manual and will be working with that along side the IT book because I feel they are both very very useful! I've also been trying to work on my location studies, it is difficult cause I just can't seem to find the time to sit there and draw. There is always something in the way or I have other business to take care of. Anyways I hope loads and loads of figure drawing doesn't make the blog too boring I will however try to add some variety to what I am posting! For now Enjoy =]



No comments:

Post a Comment