Inspiration

Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Figure Drawings Cont. Part 3

These are Ten Minutes Poses and I feel like I worked better here than the fives I just didn't enjoy the poses very much or the last one looks nice. I also didn't know what else to do so I drew out the gesture next to it for more practice.




This was a Twenty Minutes Pose and I like this one sort of... I think the head is way too small or it feels too small xP



There should be a lot more but I was getting extremely hungry so I left early hopefully I'll have more in the next few days to come! If anything, Thursday will be full of even more wonderful figure drawings! I am also very determined to pass the portfolio review! So wish me luck, please comment or give advice if you have any because I really want to improve!! And Fire it UP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment