Inspiration

Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Figure Drawings!!

So I have decided that I am going to submit a portfolio for this semester. I am very determined to improve in the next few months! I am busting through ANI55's Bootcamp book and IT book, also will be attending as many figure drawing sessions I can! Gonna start location studies as well and animal studies so a trip to the zoo soon! (Hopefully) Anyways these are the first of many figure drawing posts.

I have to say that my figures have improved greatly since the last time i've posted figures/gestures, However, I still need to work on proportion and anatomy and all that good stuff! FUNDAMENTALS!!! Here it is and I would love love love critiques as I am trying to improve!

These are One Minute poses, They are EXTREMELY light and I am far too lazy to darken them up but for these I realized i need to work on that gesture.. FOUNDATION!



No comments:

Post a Comment